Anyone know the record for double overhand deadlift with fat gripz?

Gingernaut25

Klokovs pull a couple weeks ago blew up on Facebook.  I believe it was around 335. People just weren't getting that he was using fatgripz and how much harder overhand is.  

Best result YouTube produced next to my 385 was 355 Ish.  It's gotta be higher than that?

Depends on the bar as well. My old POS bar that broke a while back allowed me to pull 350/190 one hand. This was a few years back but, on more quality oly bar gets heavy fast, north of 300.. I'm curious to see what my max is with the bars at the gym. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the video link.  That's the highest I've seen yet tom! 

41 minutes ago, jvance said:

Depends on the bar as well. My old POS bar that broke a while back allowed me to pull 350/190 one hand. This was a few years back but, on more quality oly bar gets heavy fast, north of 300.. I'm curious to see what my max is with the bars at the gym. 

This is a good point that was brought up on Facebook after posting on here.  For mine it was a klokov bar.  I quickly checked stone of the other bars around the gym.  The eiliko bars were a tiny bit thicker.  The junk bars were noticeably thicker to the naked eye.  rogue Samurai bars appeared to be the same as the klokov.  I'll get it my caliper and test them all for OD and variances since we have several of each and a few Texas bars.  I know the eiliko 15 kg women's bars are  too thin.  Bar rattled around inside.  I suspect the Texas deadlift bar would be about the same. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gingernaut25 said:

Thanks for the video link.  That's the highest I've seen yet tom! 

This is a good point that was brought up on Facebook after posting on here.  For mine it was a klokov bar.  I quickly checked stone of the other bars around the gym.  The eiliko bars were a tiny bit thicker.  The junk bars were noticeably thicker to the naked eye.  rogue Samurai bars appeared to be the same as the klokov.  I'll get it my caliper and test them all for OD and variances since we have several of each and a few Texas bars.  I know the eiliko 15 kg women's bars are  too thin.  Bar rattled around inside.  I suspect the Texas deadlift bar would be about the same. 

Not only that but the spin of the bar... mainly in my case as my old bar didnt have good bearing, allowing me get more wrist in the pull. My newer rage bar spins very freely and is very hard over 300lbs

11 minutes ago, Kashtan said:

Kirill Sarychev 440 on 3 reps.

Got video of this? Only seen him do that for a single

3 hours ago, Paul Savage said:

Got video of this? Only seen him do that for a single

From 13m Paul.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Kashtan said:

From 13m Paul.

Is that normal size fat gripz? Looks weird, isn't much bigger than the bar plus he has only done 220kg axle and clearly could have done more than 220kg on this

1 hour ago, Paul Savage said:

Це нормальний Розмір жиру gripz? Виглядає дивно, не набагато більше, ніж бар і він робив 220кг міст і явно могли зробити більш 220кг на цьому

I do not know.
On the original axle in competition, he lifted a 225 kg easy. His attempt on 240 kilos.

I've done 315 on my manus grips which are harder than fat gripz I've heard due to the manus being completely smooth.this was on my hampton standard bar.  

Only got 295 and missed 305 passed my knees on my okie deadlift bar with manus grips. 

• Like 1