Joe Kinney

Guest xdannyx

Guest xdannyx

Can some one who has seen the Joe Kinney video please tell me what is on it. Ive seen Joe Kinney grindin the #4. its a beast. But i want to know what else is on the video. :bow

Edited by xdannyx

Welcome 2 xdannyx

Seams like my son-in-law has been doing some midnight GRIPBOARD surfing :D

As you all can see his spelling aint to great,but he aint bad on the grippers.He got a #2 for his 17teenth birthday last week and closed it at his parents house and was then a bit hit and miss,he then closed it in front of me yesterday,not bad for someone who,s only been training

Grip or otherwise for 3months :bow

He has some way to go tho before he can catch me on Thickbar,pinch and bending.

If he starts getting to far ahead of me on the grippers,i shall have to exercise parental right and confiscate them :D

umm good job, i also can close the #2 and i've been training for about 3 1/2 or 4 months now.

Welcome 2 xdannyx

As you all can see his spelling aint to great,but he aint bad on the grippers.He got a #2 for his 17teenth birthday last week and closed it at his parents house and was then a bit hit and miss,he then closed it in front of me yesterday,not bad for someone who,s only been training

If he starts getting to far ahead of me on the grippers,i shall have to exercise parental right and confiscate them :D

Hi spelling - what about yours!!?? 'too great' not 'to great'. All joking aside, keep him encouraged.

Welcome 2 xdannyx

Hi spelling - what about yours!!?? 'too great' not 'to great'. All joking aside, keep him encouraged.

yaa he's doing good