Organization

climber511

https://strongmancorporation.com/us/

Here's a link to the North American Strongman site.  Worth a read.  Membership - sanctioning - level of competition - etc.  Not a bad structure - maybe more than we need but a good template.

I chose this over Olympic or Power Lifting because the events themselves vary from contest to contest.  It covers novice - advanced and expert so to speak by "level" of contest (how heavy).

Thoughts  ?

• Like 3

This is what I've been mentioning and getting ignored on...I guess since you've said it will be worth more weight, because obviously F what I have to say..

1 minute ago, KapMan said:

This is what I've been mentioning and getting ignored on...I guess since you've said it will be worth more weight, because obviously F what I have to say..

That's where I got the idea from - you.  Dude you are not being ignored - keep on keeping on - you're doing fine.  With as many suggestions as have been made - people cannot get to them all that quickly - some things are easy and others take more thought and research.  Things need discussed against what has been tried in the past - were they an epic fail or if we try it differently will that make a difference?  It no doubt seems like nothing is happening but changes as big as some of these things don't get worked out as fast as ideas flow.

• Like 4