bballdad

Just wanted to say hi. And to say what a great site and board this is.

Recently purchased what I thought was going to be the IM CoC trainer and #1. But when they arrived I had ordered the wrong grippers. Anyway. Pretty decent grippers but not like IM CoC. Closed both pretty easily for reps. Ordered the IM CoC #2 and wow it was tough. I have it down to about 1/16" away right now right handed and 1/4" left. Recently

got the KTA Program and was really pleased. I didn't know how to set the grippers so I had been doing no set closes. I'm waiting on the #3 CoC to actually begin the program. All this interest in grip strength came from my son thinking about taking the summer off from baseball and just weight training for next season. I mentioned to him that forearms and hand strength would be a good thing to concentrate on. So I did a search on grip strength and found the CoC grippers. Told him lets order some and try them out. I had seen a post about this board on another discussion forum and we got to visiting here.

Unbelievable info and videos and pics.

My sons name here is tdogg and he has gotten the gripping bug now.

Loves to train with the grippers and show his friends the CoC grippers.

Sorry for the long post guys.

Guest GregH

Welcome. If you're into grip strength this is the place to be.

I started showing up here because I just wanted a stronger grip to improve my deadlifts. Now I've become a member of this cult!

...Soon, your wife will be complaining that you're leaving grippers all over the house and "Why on earth would you want something called a 'Dorito Crusher' for your birthday?"! :D

Welcome to the Board...as you may already know, most people here are helpful with answering questions individuals have adavanced. If you have any questions that you would like to have answered, I will do my best to help. Best Wishes :)

Well, let me be the third person to welcome you to the board

bballdad

Welcome to the best board in the world for grip.

You will learn so much and advance so much in your grip/strength that you will be hooked for life.

Get yourself the awesome KTA-E-BOOK and your crushing strength will sky rocket.A lot of time and effort has gone into this book,from the proper setting of the coc grippers to routines to help you conquer that

stubborn gripper,only one snag you have to follow it to the letter no shortcuts or selling yourself short.

You picked the right place for advice on grip strength. Welcome!

L.J.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

Shut my #2 three times today on seperate occasions right handed.

Left hand is getting closer also.

Been doing a modified version of KTA until my stronger grippers arrive.

Ordered BB Grand Master and the Elite today.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

Shut my #2 three times today on seperate occasions right handed.

Left hand is getting closer also.

Been doing a modified version of KTA until my stronger grippers arrive.

Ordered BB Grand Master and the Elite today.

Wow great job!!! on closing the #2 :rock:rock

:cool