Near 3 Close!

pburke23

Hey guys,

Wanted to give a big shout out to Jedd Johnson, I've been working with him for a little while now, and am making (for myself) GREAT progress on grippers. One of my all-time goals was to eventually close a COC 3, and it's always been very far off. Today after my regular work, I gave my 148 a shot, and got it further than I ever have.

https://youtu.be/Akp_WYqdNaI

I think this will go down soon hopefully! Anyhow, I'm sure everyone knows Jedd and his reputation, but if you're a casual browser of these boards and get a chance to work with him, DO IT!

Take care guys.

• Like 2

Nice job man. Won't be long!

Very close . . . looked like the handle was too deep into your hand? If it was more straight it could mean all the difference?

Great attempt dude. I think if you work on your set technique, you can close that gripper now. Set efficiency is often the difference between a close and miss.

• Like 1

Great attempt dude. I think if you work on your set technique, you can close that gripper now. Set efficiency is often the difference between a close and miss.

Yea, I think it tends to break down a little bit more on max attempts. Will keep working on it though, it did slide up a bit more than I'd like, need to drive the thumb through more in the future.

Just sent you an email with some slight adjustments to make and a video to watch on TGA. I think you can close that gripper right now, bro. Nice work. Huge improvement from just a couple weeks ago.

• Like 1

Just sent you an email with some slight adjustments to make and a video to watch on TGA. I think you can close that gripper right now, bro. Nice work. Huge improvement from just a couple weeks ago.

Thought the same