Captains Of Crush #3- Smash

Matthew Hunt

First grip workout of 2016 in the books and I must say, I am happy with the results!

Didn't feel like working out this evening, but sucked it up and it paid off for sure.

This is my newer Iron Mind Captains of Crush #3 (not calibrated unfortunately) that has only been closed a handful of times. Need to focus on the CCS.. I want the IM cert this year.

• Like 8

Nice close, I too am chasing the 3 cert mine is rated at 144 which I suspect is on the lower end of the spectrum. The speed on that close was pretty awesome though.

Edited by KapMan

Wrecked that 3...Good powerful close...gotta love those workouts that come outta the blue.

Nice close, I too am chasing the 3 cert mine is rated at 144 which I suspect is on the lower end of the spectrum. The speed on that close was pretty awesome though.

I'll definitely need to get some of my personal grippers rated so I know where I stand. That being said, I guess I should start purchasing some rated 3s from Cannon lol.

Thanks for the positive feedback and good luck to you on the IM #3 cert, I think we all could use some!

Wrecked that 3...Good powerful close...gotta love those workouts that come outta the blue.

Thanks! Yea you honestly never know with the CNS.. I took a day off prior so my body was definitely refreshed.

Strong Close!!

Thanks David!

Solid close!!!

Thanks Simon!

Smashed it, nice!

Thanks Fritz!

Edited by Matthew Hunt

Easy

Looked like a warm-up!

Kinda felt like a warm-up 😏

Wow, murdered is right.

Ha! 💪

Easy

I was definitely feeling strong that night! Hopefully I can keep it up!

• Like 1