Got My #3 And #4's Today

SilentDude

That's all I have to say. I tore open and Gave the #4 a whirl before the 3. The only thing I could think of is Somone has actually closed this before. It's a monster. I tore into the #3's, and Got them parrallel after a couple of good tries. The thought of somone closing a 4 is Amazing. Hopefully in a couple weeks I can get a decent shot or maybe clip of me Closing the #2's. So it can be official :D As for Joe kinney and whoever else is closing in on the 4's :bow:bow:bow

Good luck to em.

Can't wait untill they ahve to start making a #5 :happy

How many #3's did you get? :blink

Yeah, if you think your #4 is tough... try mine. I can mash my original #3 and can't even budge my #4. Nice that your doing the negatives; keep us up to date on your progress!

Holy poop on a stick. i just handed my dad the #3' and he closed them withen 1.5-2 cms.... With Both Hands... :whacked I was soorta shocked for s second... He's never trained his grip.. But back in his day he worked on a farm, some of that nateral strength form working all your life i guess.. Anyway i just spoke to him agian and he told me he will close the #3... And if he wanted to he'd aim for the #4.... I couldnt really beleive it myself and i was there.... :blink

After some more warming up I got it past parrallel :blush must be good genetics.

• 3 weeks later...

Not that there are any easy #4's out there but I do

believe my is easier than most I have tried. I have got

my #4 a little past parrallel a few times.

Matt

Not that there are any easy #4's out there but I do

believe my is easier than most I have tried. I have got

my #4 a little past parrallel a few times.

that's pretty good it must be easier than no joking :D