Fbbc Wrist Roller

Tom Scibelli

I've been wanting to try out doing wrist roller as a way to help forearm flexion to see if it will carry over to RT work. I have made one out of PVC in the past, but it was 2.5'' to fit over the end of a barbell sleeve. I knew I wanted a 2'' one to target the muscles more. Ironmind makes one, but I didn't want knurling on it. I contacted Andrew and he was able to make one for me with 5/8'' holes to fit my power rack.

I got it today and it is perfect! It is very well made and feels great in the hands and fits my pins perfect! I recommend this to anyone who's in the market for a wrist roller.

0Fn5mfu.jpgEFA63ny.jpg6QDGQe9.jpg

• Like 6

I totally agree. FBBC offers high quality products at a great price and Andrew is a stand up guy.

• Like 3

That is a fancy piece man. Cool. As it happens, I bought an aluminium pipe also today for making a wristroller, although this one looks a lot better. It's 50mm, so indeed 1,9 inch. I want to use it as a finisher after working the other wristdirections. I read about a few options:

Simply rollng up and down;

Keep the weight up in the air and just partially doing eccentric and concentric movement, without actually rolling al the way up or down, so just like handling a gasthrottle. Hope I am making some sense here lol

Edited by Geralt

That is a fancy piece man. Cool. As it happens, I bought an aluminium pipe also today for making a wristroller, although this one looks a lot better. It's 50mm, so indeed 1,9 inch. I want to use it as a finisher after working the other wristdirections. I read about a few options:

Simply rollng up and down;

Keep the weight up in the air and just partially doing eccentric and concentric movement, without actually rolling al the way up or down, so just like handling a gasthrottle. Hope I am making some sense here lol

Thanks Geralt, yeah that's what I plan on using mine for too. That's a good idea to do reps like that, I will be trying it!
  • Like 1

Nice plates! :grin:

Those should look familiar to you:P

I don't have yellow or greens though, spent all my money on the reds lol

• Like 1

I've been wanting to try out doing wrist roller as a way to help forearm flexion to see if it will carry over to RT work. I have made one out of PVC in the past, but it was 2.5'' to fit over the end of a barbell sleeve. I knew I wanted a 2'' one to target the muscles more. Ironmind makes one, but I didn't want knurling on it. I contacted Andrew and he was able to make one for me with 5/8'' holes to fit my power rack.

I got it today and it is perfect! It is very well made and feels great in the hands and fits my pins perfect! I recommend this to anyone who's in the market for a wrist roller.

You won't go wrong with Ironmind or FBBC for a variety of products. That is a bombproof looking wrist roller. Nicely done.

• Like 1

The wrist roller would function better if it had been fitted with bronze flange bearings. Cheap to add and it would prevent galling effects on the roller

Nice plates! :grin:

Those should look familiar to you:P

I don't have yellow or greens though, spent all my money on the reds lol

That many Reds would indeed be a fair bit of Xmas cash.

Enjoy!

- Aaron

• Like 1