Beard Move Over, The Hose Clamp Is 2016

Geralt

This is sick.

Peter Brannstrom could translate this for a bit perhaps? Hope you see this post.

How do you keep the hose clamp in one place?

It will stay "just because". Normally you have to let it out considerably to get it back over the spring. But a lot of people will tape the handles so that it sits still better. On really heavy grippers you can put scraps of leather in there.

Assuming this is the new 3.5 which ranges anywhere between 179 to 188 on average then its wow

Assuming this is the new 3.5 which ranges anywhere between 179 to 188 on average then its wow

I can't view it right now. Is it choked really wide? Or were reps done?

I can't view it right now. Is it choked really wide? Or were reps done?
Both Ben. Choked wide and repped it easily. And yes his hands seemed thick and strong.

I have seen several of his videos in the past. GHP8 certified and I am pretty sure he has closed a lighter #4 in the past. Their are some really strong Koreans and Japanese on grippers.

Curious how you guys get the clamps on. I choked a gripper today using a vice and a drill with my hose clamp. Is that the usual way? Sick video, by the way, Chuck Hench.

• Like 1

Well obviously you just close the gripper and slip the clamp on. Looked easy!

First person to say this isn't impressive because he used a choker gets slapped

• Like 2

Ik versta er geen ruk van.

What gripper did he use?

:) There are quite a few levels of awesomeness in this vid:

1: Doing a few closes from a parallel choker with a 3.5 as if it were a trainer;

2: Casually taking the choker of and putting it back on by just squeezing it closed, whereas I use a vice;

3: In the end after all the talking he does a set of clicker reps like a machine gun.

4: Throughout the whole vid he does casual explanation which I also cannot understand but he shows no effort at all in closing the gripper while talking

Awesome.

• Like 3

Has to be the meatiest palm area of a hand I have ever seen. Pause the first video at 0:45 and just look at that thumb and pinky pad. Looks like he got stung by some kind of insect that he is allergic to. At first I thought it may be an illusion since his hand is closer to the camera, but then I looked at his wrist and fingers for comparison. The entire palm side of his hands almost looks deformed it is so swollen-looking.

Edit: Also check out 1:47 of the first video and see how easy he set that 3.5. He just barely moved his fingers, hardly any upper body movement whatsoever.

Edited by Billy Jack
  • Like 1

Y'all should go check out his other videos as well.

Y'all should go check out his other videos as well.

Indeed. I liked his speed closes. He's closing a #3 like a tiger would do :D

• Like 1