Office Worker Can't Close A Trainer! Video!

Gapoz

an oldie but still funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VgwhUl17PA

Any new cartoons made recently??

on a different topic, i cannot seem to start a thread on here. anyway, i had a hip replacement about 15 weeks ago. so, under advice , no more heavy bending over , say like the rolling thunder. point is, will grip strength suffer, or dwindle, fade away?

Wow.. I work in a supplement store and we had captains of crush open for people to try and out of hundreds of people we actually had two guys close a 2.5 without using grippers before. Both were huge guys.

I've been on the hunt for guys who can close the #2 or higher with no training. Out of all the guys I have asked, no one even got the #2, but one came really close. It's insane to me that you could close the 2.5 with no grip training.

Well not so insane.. Consider both men were over 240 pounds. One guy told me he used to chop wood in his younger years and the other is a huge Polish guy who does construction for a living. They both killed 2.5.. Two guys closed the #3 in the store.. One was an arm wrestling champion who has a gigantic skeletal structure and the other is powerlifter who was training on some hard grippers before training for a longer while and eventually closing the 3... The funny thing is both men didn't care too much about being certified.. The really strong take it for granted a bit lol

I've met one person that close my #2 first go and he was tiny like 130lbs. He moved bags of coins around at an armored truck drop off point.

I've been on the hunt for guys who can close the #2 or higher with no training. Out of all the guys I have asked, no one even got the #2, but one came really close. It's insane to me that you could close the 2.5 with no grip training.

You found one. I could close the GHP7 first try and CoC 3 first try. First gripper I closed was a 2.5, easy. Years later the GHP7. Year later both GHP7 and CoC3. No grip training ever. In fact I buy grippers always thinking I will train, then sell them because all they do is collect dust.

Edited by EJ Livesey

Well not so insane.. Consider both men were over 240 pounds. One guy told me he used to chop wood in his younger years and the other is a huge Polish guy who does construction for a living. They both killed 2.5.. Two guys closed the #3 in the store.. One was an arm wrestling champion who has a gigantic skeletal structure and the other is powerlifter who was training on some hard grippers before training for a longer while and eventually closing the 3... The funny thing is both men didn't care too much about being certified.. The really strong take it for granted a bit lol

To close a gripper and actually cert for Ironmind is two completely different things. The new certification rules makes it so much more difficult. You could be lucky to get an easier #3 though. Most people that can cert as Captains of Crush these days can close grippers much harder than that with an easier set.

• Like 1