My New Toys

Dreadnought

My new toys....looking forward to using them for weight training and in trainng for some pinch feats....such as pinching 5 5kg plates....3 and 4 10kg plates and pinching pairs of the 20 and 25 kg plates

BTW: These are my first Eleiko plates, they are awesome.

Dave

post-15518-0-86907200-1447382838_thumb.j

Edited by Dreadnought
  • Like 5

My new toys....looking forward to using them for weight training and in trainng for some pinch feats....such as pinching 5 5kg plates....3 and 4 10kg plates and pinching pairs of the 20 and 25 kg plates

BTW: These are my first Eleiko plates, they are awesome.

Dave

Very nice! I think i will order some too in the future.

Thanks guys....they ain't cheap smh ...but I figured I'll have them a few decades and then pass them on to my son...so not a bad deal in the long term lol

If you decide to purchase...I have to say to use "Eleiko Sport USA" great customer service...I ordered late Monday night received on Thursday !! Fed ex....they even included 2 tee shirts no charge....Bumperplates.com were cheaper per plate but the shipping was much higher and I don't think they would have came as fast.