45# Plate Hub Front Raise

John McCarter

45# Plate Hub Front Raise  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Does this pass

• Pass
    • Fail

1. Chalk only

2.Lift must be locked out with back erect.

3. Lift must be followed down

• Like 1

Yes, the way we've got the lists organized, we've been able to add many new variations to the lists. Take a look at the Hub lifts listing, and you'll see what I mean. I love the way Brent set this thing up - it's awesome.

• Like 1

Is this a new list?! Im sure there isnt too many people anywhere that can pull that off.

It's pretty darn plate dependent. Not at all to take away from Aaron's feat. It's pretty sick. But even the hubmaster can't do that with just any random 45.

Is this a new list?! Im sure there isnt too many people anywhere that can pull that off.

It's pretty darn plate dependent. Not at all to take away from Aaron's feat. It's pretty sick. But even the hubmaster can't do that with just any random 45.

Maybe not all random 45's but I think I can likely do it with a few others than just this brand. Will give it a try when my tennis elbow is bugging me less. These are just my favorite hubbing plates so I rarely use any of my others.

- Aaron

• Like 2

Maybe not all random 45's but I think I can likely do it with a few others than just this brand. Will give it a try when my tennis elbow is bugging me less. These are just my favorite hubbing plates so I rarely use any of my others.

- Aaron

To be fair you exhibit badassery with hubs...flipping them like pancakes and stuff. I just refer to my own experience with one set...I could add 30lbs on...and another I could barely float.

• Like 1