Which Gripper Is "top Of The Line"

Guest PineAway

Guest PineAway

Well, since this is my first post let me introduce myself. My name is Kevin and currently I'm only 16. I have the IronMind Trainer and number 1 right now, and ordering the number 2 here pretty quick. But I was wondering, which gripper, right now, is considered the Rolls Royce of grippers? I've been reading a lot of good things about the RB grippers, but was wondering, if my next step was going to be the number 2, what gripper i should get from where. Is the IVANKO any good? All help is appreciated.

-Kevin

I'd get a IM #2 than maybe a RB gripper. Warren Tetting the first man to make heavy grippers back in the 60's has alot of grippers Identical strength to IM or maybe a little stronger. He also makes inbetween grppers. He probably has about 10 different strengths of grippers. RB are probably the best from what I've read but Warren can pretty much make any gripper you want.

Matt

Thanks for the kind words on the RB Grippers budy. :D

I would say get them all,Warren Tettings,Beef Builders,Ironminds,PDA,S

RB Crushers,in lots of different strengths,then you will have a superb collection of grippers and a nice stepping stone of graduation to Ultimate Crushing power.

Robert Baraban,can make grippers even in 24Karat Gold plating :bow

But i am shure that the gripper Guru,Mr.Tetting could also make a gripper out of any material and strength that would be second to none.

As i said,buy em all,you wont be dissapointed,and will learn and have lots of fun along the way.

IMHO, IronMind would be potluck in terms of strength. Go with a custom made gripper like the RB's or even Tettings. I got my Tettings and it was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Yeah I'd try to get a colection of different strengths and brands. But like I said before if your looking for the most quality out of the box I'd go with the RB's. Almost everyone if not everyone on the board who got them said there the most high quality grippers they have.

The IVANKO is very good and a good choice especially if you don't have a lot of money to spend - it's like getting multiple grippers for the price of just one!

...my 2 cents

Tetting doesn't have a website, but it's possible that he'll be getting one. You could PM or eMail Jeff Peterson- he's helping Warren distribute them.

BC.

WWfitness is a destributer for Warren; however, you can order directly from the man himself. He can also custom a gripper for you like Snot said by changing the spread. Do a search in the previous posts and you'll find all the info you need.

-HH