How Do You Properly Measure You Hand?

Blackdog

I know this is on the Gripboard somewhere but I can't find it

Crease dividing hand and wrist to tip of middle finger

Thank you. I just found another thread about this too

Crease dividing hand and wrist to tip of middle finger

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=36804&page=2

My right is 1.5 inches smaller than my left if we measure spread. All the injuries don't allow me to spread right hand completely open. Ehh just part of the game lol.

My right is 1.5 inches smaller than my left if we measure spread. All the injuries don't allow me to spread right hand completely open. Ehh just part of the game lol.

That is a huge difference! I hear you on the injury aspect though. My left arm was already (since my teenage years) shorter than my right by a noticeable amount. Now it is about 1.5" shorter than the right.

Lmao meant to make a joke on a different thread sorry dudes.

Haha! I wondered what you meant by that.

Well, Mark Felix is one of the few people I ever asked to have my photo taken with, but had never shared that with anyone, so it could have been on point.

• Like 1

That is a huge difference! I hear you on the injury aspect though. My left arm was already (since my teenage years) shorter than my right by a noticeable amount. Now it is about 1.5" shorter than the right.

I can't extend my pinky. When I try the hand wrinkles and the pinky goes up instead of out. Some tendon damage that never healed properly. I can get it "fixed" but why? I can still bend, fight, hold a gun, lift and wash myself. The fighting and holding a gun is huge for work and that worried me for a little bit. But it's not as bad as I originally expected. Plus I feel like there is more strength in that finger.