Any Massage Therapist Grip People Here?

Blackdog

I just started getting serious into grip again in the last couple months. I'm making great improvements. I can hub grip a hampton 45 plate with four 2 1/2s evenly spread around plate... 55 lbs, to full standing extension on each side. Today I pulled 60 lbs on the hub grip 2 feet high on each hand.

My job is massaging so Im constantly using my hands and I feel its a great way to actively rest.

I work with my hands a lot as a physical therapist. I have calluses from grip sport and bar calisthenics and clients sometimes ask me about it but don't seem to mind it. If I do any form of massage is mostly with elbows, knuckles, fingertips(Deep bodywork), but I do use my palm sometimes. Because of the calluses a friend of mine was telling me the other day that it feels like I'm working on her with massage salts. :grin:

• Like 1