Rb 400

kmg1982

Just curious if anyone on here has ever rated a RB 400, there is one on EBay I don't plan on buying it, just curious where it stacks up against a GHP 9 or CoC 4?

I don't know what they usually rates at but the one I have is tougher than the COC#4 I have, I'm nowhere near closing anything close to a COC#4 but the difference is still there for a relatively weak person like me to detect.

Just keep in mind that the Baraban grippers vary more in their ratings than COC's and GHP's do.

I left you this same link in your other thread http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=28300check it and look for yourself. The RB400 is the first post in that thread. Please look through that thread. All the info you needed from your last two threads can be found there. You said you're looking to get your post count up, this is not the correct way. When we leave you links, read them.

Edited by EJ Livesey
  • Like 1

Sorry don't know anything about forums and how they work? Not sure what you mean about "pinned" either. I did see the RB 400 rating in that link you sent. Appreciate it.