195 Elite...

exarmy

D65FCFB8-F48A-43B2-A296-1AC402B6B931.jpg35F8F435-4337-4711-B52E-B53EBCCF37AF.jpg

Just received an Elite and Elite EXT from CPW, the Elite has an extreme deep mount and is rated 195!! the EXT has a high mount and is 165 but feels really easy, maybe that because of the long handle.

is it possible to remove the handles by just knocking out the pins? if so I could remove them, use the t-rex handles on the elite spring and rate untill it's around 170, measure the mount depth and bond the elite handles back on a that depth

• Like 2

Yeah, that thing was an absolute beast. I checked to make sure it was actually an Elite spring prior to shipping... and it was. :pinch

And I was going to email you and ask if you still wanted it, but then realized it was the only one left.

I believe what you're suggesting with the Megaladon handles will work except you might need to shim the handles a little. I think the Super Elite spring at .306 is the closest fit.

Hold onto that gripper and never let it go.

Hold onto that gripper and never let it go.

Agreed, seems you have the hardest Elite ever made. May be wise to keep it the way it is.

• Like 1

Haha the mount is even deeper than the one I got at 186lb. I intend to make all my tettings (SM, GM, E) adjustable.

Edited by Grind

WoooW

Wanna sell it?

A totally buried mount used to be in the 170s. Heck, Elites used to be in the 150s and 160s. I think something is up with some of these last springs. Liked they were baked too long by the manufacturer or something.

• Like 1

A totally buried mount used to be in the 170s. Heck, Elites used to be in the 150s and 160s. I think something is up with some of these last springs. Liked they were baked too long by the manufacturer or something.

My elite is 147...

• Like 1

One elite I have is rated at 175 by Chris Rice and another is rated 158 by cannon. I have few others but these I love them

I thought my elite hybrid was the hardest elite at 189 lbs. I guess not!

WoooW

Wanna sell it?

yeah it's no use to me really. I'd be willing to trade it for a 165-170 elite if anyone has one of those?