Check These Baby's Out!

strongmitts

strongmitts,

All ya gotta do now is get some spray paint and paint those suckers!! ;)

Strongmitts,

Nice farmers ya got there!. Have you already filled the cylinders with something? Or is that weight with them empty? If not you could fill 'em with concrete or something like that, then you'd need less weight to post to it.

Jon@han

Very cool! What's the diameter on those things- around 8"? Do they bang into your legs at all?

BC.

Sybersnott, I think I might paint some fire or lightning bolts on the side. :tongue

Jonathan, that's the weight empty. I might fill 'em with some concrete, that's a great idea.

bseedot, not sure of the exact diameter, I would have to measure them. I haven't had any problems with them hitting my legs except when turning around. I don't have much experience with them, so I will find out more as time passes.

Strongmitts

If you havn.t sealed the ends of the oxy tanks yet,i would just and 5-10lbs of sand or small gravel/stones,then plug the ends with a rubber or cork bung,then as you gat stronger,just add more sand/gravwl as addind concrete is permanent,if you want the ultimate progression

without useing weight disks,i would use lead shot,just pull out the bung and add some lead shot,you would probably be able to get easily

100-150lbs of shot in those,enough to keep ya goin for a good while.

I built the same ones and they weigh 230lb full of water.

.............and no they dont swash around if you fill them

to the tip top.

Gazza is right using something that you can remove to fill would be better for progression....why didn't I think of that?

And if your stong enough to start at Rob's water filled weight....then you could add sand to the water to increase the weight progressively past that point.

Jon@han

Edited by Jonathan McMillan

great farmers! :rock:rock