Ok Guys Set Me A Plate..

1stCoC

I made reservations today...what other grip brothers to attend? 3 Crusher thanks for getting me motivated! RS

You'll be sitting next to me, you lucky dog!! :happy:laugh:laugh

Richard... glad you're coming. Are you bringing any of your toys? We'll have lots to talk about; see ya there!! :D

I guess everybody knows by now I'm probably not going. I really really want to go, but as a lot of people know already I have something very important coming up soon.

Due to job constraints, I wont be making it either. Bender53, Tommy H. (maybe?) and I will be having a grip fest that Friday though.

Lunch will be thick Delmonico's (spl?) that will have soaked for 3 days in some great marinade and flamed kissed on the grill.

Sorry I will miss you Richard.

Rick Walker :rock

A scheduled family vacation prevents me from taking part.

Sir, it will once again be a pleasure to sit with you. Are you bringing Bert this time?

Sir, it will once again be a pleasure to sit with you. Are you bringing Bert this time?

Richard, stay away from Pat. He's getting crazier by the year!

John,

You'll have to explain everything to your dad

step by step as it happens, so make sure you practice your best golf-whisper-announcer voice.

Mr. Sorin, I will be there again. Looking forward to meeting you again.

Richard,

I am very happy to see you will be there. It was an honor and pleasure meeting you in person last year, and it will be great to see you once again. See you in a few weeks!

Steve

Who else is going?? :blink C'mon, I thought there would be a lot more guys going to the AOBS!! Steve, do you have a number in mind as to who will be there?