Just Got My Coc's

Sonofwolf

I made a thread a week ago about coc shiping in Romania...well i received them from 1 to 2.5 pretty fast.Gotta say this things are easy lol not like people make them sound...Closed with medium-high difficulty the 1.5 before ripping 1cm of skin in pinkie and ring finger on right, only 2 cm left on coc 2 on left hand.Since my left is weaker than right i presume il get coc 2 on right on monday.Should have bought chalk though before killing my hands...

• Like 1

Hope so, if i close the 2 on monday il order 3 and 3.5.My cousin could also close the 2 for reps with no technique whatsoever

I made a thread a week ago about coc shiping in Romania...well i received them from 1 to 2.5 pretty fast.Gotta say this things are easy lol not like people make them sound...Closed with medium-high difficulty the 1.5 before ripping 1cm of skin in pinkie and ring finger on right, only 2 cm left on coc 2 on left hand.Since my left is weaker than right i presume il get coc 2 on right on monday.Should have bought chalk though before killing my hands...

I like your confidence but I haven't noticed anyone here who is trying to make the grippers that you closed (1-1.5) sound hard. I'm not saying that these people are not here but I think it's fair to say that they are not the majority of those who post. And there are also people here that can TNS no 3 for reps. I closed a no 2 gripper without any gripper training but when I first tried a no 3 I was brought down to earth. Having said that, with hard work and dedication moving up is possible. How did you close your grippers btw? table no set, credit cart set, 20-40 mm block set, parallel set, deep set? It makes a big difference. Also, you could be closing a no 3 gripper and still train with just a no 2 and be challenged depending on the set you are using.

Edited by Evan Raftopoulos
  • Like 1

I had a similar experience when I started grip training. Bought a #1 with no idea how hard it was going to be, and found it to be easy. Same with #2, repped it out of the package.

Then I ordered a #3, which was a brick wall. It truly is the benchmark. I was a good half inch away or more from closing it. #3.5 was inconceivable.

Lots of guys close #2s the first time with no training, but you never hear the same story about a #3.

• Like 1

Hope so, if i close the 2 on monday il order 3 and 3.5.My cousin could also close the 2 for reps with no technique whatsoever

3.5? :grin:

• Like 1

Remember a woman has closed a #2 with a credit card set.

Women stronk, my mom almost closed the 1 hehe

I like your confidence but I haven't noticed anyone here who is trying to make the grippers that you closed (1-1.5) sound hard. I'm not saying that these people are not here but I think it's fair to say that they are not the majority of those who post. And there are also people here that can TNS no 3 for reps. I closed a no 2 gripper without any gripper training but when I first tried a no 3 I was brought down to earth. Having said that, with hard work and dedication moving up is possible. How did you close your grippers btw? table no set, credit cart set, 20-40 mm block set, parallel set, deep set? It makes a big difference. Also, you could be closing a no 3 gripper and still train with just a no 2 and be challenged depending on the set you are using.

I closed the 1.5 by putting it near thumb, no technique, it ripped a good chunck of skin.Now that i know technque and i put it near hands its easier and makes the lockout easier

you had your mom try it? you are funny

I closed the 1.5 by putting it near thumb, no technique, it ripped a good chunck of skin.Now that i know technque and i put it near hands its easier and makes the lockout easier

I'm still learning a lot and trying to get more comfortable with setting grippers. There is a lot of good info here. Good luck and post a video sometime. I'd like to see that first attempt of the 3.5 btw. :)

• Like 1

Yup well post some videos mate whatever you can manage. Some of the better grip guys on here can help your technique by watching your attempts :)

Yup well post some videos mate whatever you can manage. Some of the better grip guys on here can help your technique by watching your attempts :)

Il post videos when i close the 4

Yep, your mom showed me last night brah

• Like 2

Leave some for the rest of us bro

• Like 2

the way this is going I can see this thread getting deleted soon.

sonowolf: the regulars might think you are a troll with these type of responses. You can see that right? If people don't know you it's difficult to know if you are joking or being serious here. Anyway, If you care to avoid this my advice is be humble, use your real name and/or post videos/proof of your progress as you improve instead of just making arrogant statements. Perhaps I should listen my own advice too lol. Of course you are free to do whatever you wish to do and see what happens.

My mom is dead bro...

That makes sense..
  • Like 1

My mom is dead bro...

That makes sense..

i was just kidding bro , you fell for it?

You dot own a gorilla suit by chance do you???

And I have to lol about bragging up a #1 close.

• Like 2

You dot own a gorilla suit by chance do you???

And I have to lol about bragging up a #1 close.

I have a black wig , does that count too?

Fellas

We all remember how good it felt to close whatever gripper or bend whatever piece of steel. Don't bust this dudes balls until we need to bust his balls. I honestly don't think he's a troll or whatever,I think he's just excited to find a new passion. It's not what we can close or bend, but the journey that's important.

Sonofwolf, keep doing what your doing. But remember, stay humble.

• Like 5

Fellas

We all remember how good it felt to close whatever gripper or bend whatever piece of steel. Don't bust this dudes balls until we need to bust his balls. I honestly don't think he's a troll or whatever,I think he's just excited to find a new passion. It's not what we can close or bend, but the journey that's important.

Sonofwolf, keep doing what your doing. But remember, stay humble.

Your right brother. I've kinda been in his situation before. Some guys on this board remembers me (Simon Norevi) as a troll. Having wrong person as idol back then (Joe kinney) and beeing young with bad english wasn't the best ticket in the lottery.. I'm really glad I had another chance. So all I can say is listen to EJ's advice and stay humble. Edited by greppstark
  • Like 3

The step from CoC#2 to CoC#2.5 is really big, and after that it becomes very difficult. After CoC#3 it really becomes ridiculously difficult.

I had a similar experience when I started grip training. Bought a #1 with no idea how hard it was going to be, and found it to be easy. Same with #2, repped it out of the package.

Then I ordered a #3, which was a brick wall. It truly is the benchmark. I was a good half inch away or more from closing it. #3.5 was inconceivable.

Lots of guys close #2s the first time with no training, but you never hear the same story about a #3.

When you say "no training" I will assume you mean no GRIP training because there's no way that a lot of people would close a CoC#2 without any backround in strength training at all.

Right, no specific grip training.