Grippers Grip

greppstark

dude, nice close, MM0 already! are you teasing us? lol

• Like 1

dude, nice close, MM0 already! are you teasing us? lol

Not at all man :) Do you have a YouTube channel so i can follow your progress? :)

Oil them every so often and chalk fingers and palm.

Also do it in between bench or squat sets

^^^ This.

Plus, i like to run the handles under hot water for a few seconds then dry them off. i think the build up of chalk on the handles over a few training sessions cakes the knurling so you cant grip them as well. when you do this you can take full advantage of the knurling on the grippers which is there to help you close it tight.

• Like 2

^^^ This.

Plus, i like to run the handles under hot water for a few seconds then dry them off. i think the build up of chalk on the handles over a few training sessions cakes the knurling so you cant grip them as well. when you do this you can take full advantage of the knurling on the grippers which is there to help you close it tight.

Doesn't the handles rust when doing so for a long period? When i clean my handles i use an old toothbrush and rub the handles :)

Do you have a YouTube channel so i can follow your progress? :)

Don't we all? Lol, click on one of my vids in the mm0 race and it ll get you there.
  • Like 1

^^^ This.

Doesn't the handles rust when doing so for a long period? When i clean my handles i use an old toothbrush and rub the handles :)

The handles are aluminum bud, they won't rust. Just keep the water away from the spring.
  • Like 1

^^^ This.

The handles are aluminum bud, they won't rust. Just keep the water away from the spring.

This.

I never wet the spring. And I dry the handles straight away. Oiling regularly like Josh said will help.

I also use a toothbrush when I want to give them a good clean

• Like 2