Super Easy Ccs #3

king crusher

First one was real easy. I had the second but it slipped along the bottom so didn't get that one. Third was missed by a hair.

I did no workout or warmup at all for this. Last time using grippers was my last trio of videos I posted here.

I've got three in a row in me next time.

• Like 7

Looking strong as hell

Very strong! ever thought about getting certified? You look ready

Very strong! ever thought about getting certified? You look ready

yeah I will one of these days probably. I'm s procrastinator and am a pretty busy person. When I do it would be a dual cert with a red nail. Which I have not even touched in a very long time. I should wrap one up soon.
  • Like 1

nice dude, what's your best close with MMS?

Edited by Evan Raftopoulos

Looks good man. Only thing I can add is maybe have someone from the GB send you a heavy #3 rgc 158 or so or try a new IM#3 out of the package, than you know if you are ready for sure. Seasoned grippers tend to be less sturdy in the sweep as you know...just to be on the safe side. Strong work nonetheless man.

Looking very strong man,

Double cert is on the horizon!

nice dude, what's your best close with MMS?

thank you. My 166 elite. But have got my mm3 replica very very close. So is say about 169 right now.

Looks good man. Only thing I can add is maybe have someone from the GB send you a heavy #3 rgc 158 or so or try a new IM#3 out of the package, than you know if you are ready for sure. Seasoned grippers tend to be less sturdy in the sweep as you know...just to be on the safe side. Strong work nonetheless man.

I have a 156 rated 3 that I've ccs and done just shy of 6 reps to about mms.
  • Like 2

Damn bro. I knew you were strong, but had no idea you could do this. Awesome work.

Thanks guys. I have other ccs closes on my YouTube

Damn bro. I knew you were strong, but had no idea you could do this. Awesome work.

I've got your old mm3 to an eight.
  • Like 1

I have a 156 rated 3 that I've ccs and done just shy of 6 reps to about mms.

You are more than ready then. I think the odds of getting a #3 harder than 156lbs on a cert are pretty low. One of my coworkers just bought four new #3s. He RGC rated them at: 143lbs, 146lbs, 150lbs, and 152lbs. Not that it proves you won't get a very hard one. But the moving average might even be going down slightly from the 150lb #3 "standard."

Nice close man. I certified on the #3 today. I've seen some of your other videos, I think you are ready to get in touch with IronMind.

• Like 2

Nice close man. I certified on the #3 today. I've seen some of your other videos, I think you are ready to get in touch with IronMind.

congrats on your cert. when you contacted them how long did it take them to let you know about witness and all that. I'm gonna wanna do a double cert with a red too. It's just such a process.

Hey, congrats man! What's your real name? Welcome to the COC club. :grin:

congrats on your cert. when you contacted them how long did it take them to let you know about witness and all that. I'm gonna wanna do a double cert with a red too. It's just such a process.

Thank you, they got back to me very quickly. It was maybe two days. They had a judge for me in another two days or less after I filled out the application that they sent to me. The judge they selected was 35min from my house and a really cool and nice guy. All in all, I was very happy with how smooth and comfortable the process was.

Thank you. My name is Gilbert Goodman. You guys can call me Gil if you like.

Edited by Squeezus

Congrats duuuuude!

Bend, check out his Instagram. There is some impressive lifting on there including over 200# on the RT and some pretty strong deadlifting!

Edited by Mike Sharkey
  • Like 1

Congrats duuuuude!

Bend, check out his Instagram. There is some impressive lifting on there including over 200# on the RT and some pretty strong deadlifting!

I will check that out, thanks Mike!

Great closes doesn't get any cleaner then that. You are more then ready for a cert.