Nutritiongeeks.com

kwakamoto

Guys, I thought the T-series was different from the Beefbuilder series. The T series has the spring mounted by 1/32" increments and the Beefbuilder by 1/16" increments. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

After seeing video's and pic I think the t14 is same as the Hercules gripper?

Guys, I thought the T-series was different from the Beefbuilder series. The T series has the spring mounted by 1/32" increments and the Beefbuilder by 1/16" increments. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

You're not wrong those are the quoted specs but I know for a fact the stamps are the only thing different.

From my discussions with Warren, I would be surprised if they have stock.

• Like 1

After seeing video's and pic I think the t14 is same as the Hercules gripper?

T14 is the same thing as Hercules.

When Warren started to make this size gripper I had him make me one with "T14" and "2500" on the handles for the purpose of completing my collection Tetting grippers. They were all from nutritiongeeks except for the T14 which was ordered from Warren.

My T14 - spring size 0.500". No Hercules spring size.

I think you have an original T14. Before I started to buy the T grippers there were 14 total. The one with the .5" spring was the T14. There was another one near the end of the series that was discontinued sot the T14 became the T13. I don't know the spring size that disappeared. I would like to know though.

I just had the 9/16" spring one become the T14 for my collection.

• Like 1