Gonna Be A Crushin Machine!

Clay Edgin

Woohoo! Just ordered my #4 (for negatives, of course!), a pair of Ironmind Eagle Loops, and the KTA program.

I can't wait to get my Ironmind toys, but I will hopefully start KTA this weekend.

Edited by ClayEdgin

Guest gripmaster316

negatives... right... I am sure you'll be blowing your forearm in half trying to close it. That almost happened to me trying to close the 3 today... didn't close it unfortunately. Good job getting the eagle loops, I am thinking on getting a pair... later. That and maybe the pinch block, hub pinch etc.

negatives... right... I am sure you'll be blowing your forearm in half trying to close it. That almost happened to me trying to close the 3 today... didn't close it unfortunately. Good job getting the eagle loops, I am thinking on getting a pair... later. That and maybe the pinch block, hub pinch etc.

I wouldn't be poking fun at someone doing negatives. Especially given the routine you just posted.

Guest gripmaster316

I close the #3 as far as I can and hold it for 15sec. I believe that would be a bonified negative. By the way my training routine has turned me from a grip [edited out] to mashing a 2 any time I want... so take that!!!

Edited by Wannagrip

"grip retard" huh? Beautiful analogy there.... :whistel

L.J.

Gripmaster, good for you - I'm glad you've increased your grip strength. Isn't that what we're all here for? Getting stronger?

I've been thinking about taking a video of me unwrapping the #4 and trying to see how far I can get it closed. That way, when I DO get it closed (and I will) I'll have something to look back on and chuckle. If anything, having my forearm blow on video would be a kickass clip for the gripboard gallery! ;) You damn right I'd post it!

No offense gripmaster316 but negatives have paved the way to MANY COC and not the least. First, Kinney is a firm believer in negatives. Heath is too. KTA is pushing negatives VERY hard and I gives it most credit for my ability to close the #3.

ClayEdgin... I think you will do well with the #4 !

( considering that you closed the #3 on the first day you tried :bow ).

Train hard and good luck ! :)

By the way my training routine has turned me from a grip retard to mashing a 2 any time I want... so take that!!!

So can I !

I can also close my #3 most of the time I try, but I realize that I'm a grip newbie and my knowledge is limited... So I try to learn something from the more experienced guys on this board. And because of the great information this board provide, I have been able to go from a grip newbie to a grip rooky :laugh

Read and learn ! ;)

I have a request that the term retard not ever be used on this board again, RE mr. gripmaster's comment. Please and Thank You.

Guest gripmaster316

I apologize for the remark. The one thing that I absolutely dislike about talking online is that thing's can be misinterpreted. To clear things up I never said I was anti-negative (they are an important aspect of my training) I just meant that the first thing you would do when you saw a 4 is try to close it. Another thing, try not to be so offended at such remarks. I was merely talking about myself and no one else. Try not misinterpret what I say.

ClayEdgin,

I think that is a great idea re: getting your first #4 attempt captured on some kindof picture or footage. I regret not doing the same with my current crop of grippers.

Jon@han