Congrats! you got that very easily.

• Like 1

Great lift, mate :mosher

Farmers walk next :ninja:

Edited by Florian Kellersmann
  • Like 1

Congratulations, Burkhard! Nicely done.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot, Bob, Eric and Flo! Hopefully I can do farmerwalks with them some day...

• Like 1

Awesome Burkhard! First man in Germany i think. Congratulations!

Thanks a lot Marco!! Yes, that was the first german double blob lift! But You can do this also - I'm sure! Come on over to me! :rock

Looked easy, well done !

Thanks a lot Casey!! Indeed after watching the video directly after the lifts it looked much better than it felt! A few days before I did better lifts but had no cam at hand but soon I'll get better lifts for sure.

Looked easy, well done !

Thanks a lot Casey!! Indeed after watching the video directly after the lifts it looked much better than it felt! A few days before I did better lifts but had no cam at hand but soon I'll get better lifts for sure.

I was thinking Farmer's Walk when i saw the apparent ease of your lift!

• Like 1

Looked easy, well done !

Looked easy, well done !

Haha - that's pure illusion! But I'll walk them - and post a video. I'm really looking forward to this!

• Like 1

Looked easy, well done !

Looked easy, well done !

Haha - that's pure illusion! But I'll walk them - and post a video. I'm really looking forward to this!

What is the operational definition of a "Farmer's Walk" Two steps, four...? I'd like to try it too, but don't think it would be remotely easy, unless I'm 'on'/focused, then I can sometimes go beyond my current abilities in unexpected ways. You do look ready, maybe rest a few days and do it when you are feeling in the zone!

• Like 1

Looked easy, well done !

Looked easy, well done !

What is the operational definition of a "Farmer's Walk" Two steps, four...? I'd like to try it too, but don't think it would be remotely easy, unless I'm 'on'/focused, then I can sometimes go beyond my current abilities in unexpected ways. You do look ready, maybe rest a few days and do it when you are feeling in the zone!

A few steps might have been possible on Monday last week but not when I took the vid. But I consider a walk when it's possible to really walk - perhaps a few yards minimum. Before I will try walking them I'll try to add weight to the Blob50 for each hand i training to really dominate it. You should be ready for a walk - I can't imagine how much weight one can add to the blob when being able to lift the InchDB in the other hand - must be an easy feat for You. Unless Your other hand is not much weaker You should be ready by now! Go for it!

Congrats! Strong lifting!

Thanks Chad!! Hope You're doing well, bro! :rock :rock :rock