Inch + Blob50 Curl

Juha Harju

That's a whopper of a combo lift Juha!

I tried some (not too strict) blob curls several weeks ago and my bicep area is still aching.

• Like 1

I messed my left biceps up for several months doing reps with a 40# blob... It might have been a strain but it got noticeably weak for a good while. Be careful with that movement especially if your tendon was aching after. I'm real methodical and foundational when training my tendons, things like blob or heavy plate curls are simply high risk / moderate reward so I cut this stuff out.

• Like 2

Great show of strength, Juha!

• Like 1

Thanks dudes.

I hurted my obliquus internus abdominis and now it´s time to get some rest.

Crazy stuff Juha!!! Heal up soon!

Edited by Burkhard Macht
  • Like 1

Crazy stuff Juha!!! Heal up soon!

Cheers bro.

Not bruises visible. I just were jogging 3km and it felt good. End of this week I´ll try to go back at gym. Hope I can train like usually.

We have at next weekend training meet with Estonian giant Riku Karu. There I must be at 100% shape! :grin:

Edited by Juha Harju

I saw you rubbing something after the lift man. Wasn't sure if you hurt something or not, but I see your comment above and sure enough you did strain something.

Maybe you wouldn't get injures if you weren't trying to hang with "the big boys" on the Inch + Blob Curl Feat. You might want to stick with some more basic stuff bro.

Just kidding. Get better soon.

• Like 1

I saw you rubbing something after the lift man. Wasn't sure if you hurt something or not, but I see your comment above and sure enough you did strain something.

Maybe you wouldn't get injures if you weren't trying to hang with "the big boys" on the Inch + Blob Curl Feat. You might want to stick with some more basic stuff bro.

Just kidding. Get better soon.

My friend´s pectoralis major went broken at 250.5kg raw bench contest yesterday. After I saw this I made decision that in future I will pull only baby inch and 8kg gladiator blob.

• Like 3

That's probably a good idea brother. Sound wisdom.

• Like 1

That's probably a good idea brother. Sound wisdom.

Maybe it was mistake that I stopped eat double whoppers and I started eat fresh food. I losed immediately all my whopper power and get hurted. :sick:

• Like 1

No, the only mistake you have made is trying to hang with Napalm.

• Like 1