Apple Assassination Techniques

Metacarpal

I hope your gonna eat those.. theres people starving in Africa!

last technique looked the toughest. what gripper can you close?

im sure i read in Brookfileds book that crushing a potatoe takes about the same strength to close a COC #3, or a potatoe might even be a little bit harder.

Edited by alexjones234
  • Like 1

im sure i read in Brookfileds book that crushing a potatoe takes about the same strength to close a COC #3, or a potatoe might even be a little bit harder.

Crushing potatos reminds me of Tommy Heslep and his ability for this feat! Great videos on Youtube. And yeah, significantly harder feat then #3 crush, according to Mr Brookfield Edited by Six Barrel Shotgun

That video was great!!!! I appreciate the humor.

That video was great!!!! I appreciate the humor.

Yeah really cool video, seems professionally made.

In a thread about apple crushing, I feel that I need to name drop: Bob Sapp. Theres a video on Youtube where he crushes an apple on the Jay Leno show

Don't worry, my wife is a vegan...they got eaten right away. I can close my coc 2.5 from a bit narrower than credit card.

Don't worry, my wife is a vegan...they got eaten right away. I can close my coc 2.5 from a bit narrower than credit card.

The third was hilarious... almost like the hand from evil dead.

Crushing potatos reminds me of Tommy Heslep and his ability for this feat! Great videos on Youtube. And yeah, significantly harder feat then #3 crush, according to Mr Brookfield

The youtube video of Heslep doing TNS #3 closes and potato crushes while in plank position was one of the first grip videos I ever watched. It is pretty inspirational

• Like 2

Cool video that demonstrates a doable feat with technique and the use of the finger tips .I have yet to see an apple or potato crushed ( not mealy or rotten) in the palm of ones hand without the surface tension of either veggie first being broken with finger tips or two hand torsion.. I still feel John Brookfield was right when he said if done simply with the closing power of the hand it was nearly impossible. Thanks for the insight many of you have shown on how to rip seemingly Impossible things like decks of cards , coke cans,phone books and the like.