Attention: Two New Rule Changes To Community Records And Feats

Bill Piche

Rule changes in bold EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.

The moderators means all the moderators to spread out the work. Previously, Brent and I were just listed.

The last rule in bold was due to people submitting up to 8 videos all at once without any regard for how much work it takes (all volunteers on their own time!) to put a feat up, run it, update lists, etc.

Here are the logistics/rules for the Community Records and Stats:

• When a member wants a lift to be judged they contact one of the moderators with their request and link to a video on YouTube.
  • The Moderator will create a poll in the "Feat Judging" sub-forum of the Community Records and Stats forum.
  • The membership at large votes Pass/Fail. Fail is "no lift." Pass is "good lift." All votes will be anonymous in nature.All votes will be anonymous in nature.
  • Members will vote red or white on the lift in question after reviewing the rules.
  • Voting will be open for 7 days or 20 votes minimum. Whichever happens first. The poll will then be locked.
  • No posting will be allowed in the Feat Judging forum -- only the lift polls. Any posts outside of voting in that forum will be deleted.
  • If a lift passes, the lists will be updated as appropriate.
  • Must get a 80% score of "pass" for the total number of votes.
  • Only ONE feat submission PER week allowed.
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Is there a complete list of Mods posted somewhere? I only know of a couple and I don't want to bug the same one over and over. Maybe a feat submission thread can be started where we drop the infoand the first available mod can work on it? Just a suggestion.

13 hours ago, acromegaman said:

Is there a complete list of Mods posted somewhere? I only know of a couple and I don't want to bug the same one over and over. Maybe a feat submission thread can be started where we drop the infoand the first available mod can work on it? Just a suggestion.

13 hours ago, acromegaman said:

Try the "Staff" link at the top of the page. ;)

In that list: Jedd, barbe705, Bearcat 74, Cannon, Eric Milfeld, Wannagrip, John McCarter

• Like 1