Gripper Records

barbe705

I redid the gripper records like I did with the other records lists. I split in into 2 sections to make it more manageable.(I wish I had done that with the other but, it'll have to be a rainy day project).

these all require a 20mm block set for the video unless it requires a bigger block. ie, you don't use a 20mm block to do a TNS close.

these are not replacing any company sponsored certs, just for gripboard records. ie, even though there is a #3 closer list it's unrelated to the IM cert. same with GHP.

if you are on the list from before the block requirement and wish to recert you can. after the vid is voted on, assuming it passes, you will be added to the top of the list below the date line.

if anybody has any questions feel free to post them here. I'll keep an eye on this thread for the next several days.

• Like 3

I redid the gripper records like I did with the other records lists. I split in into 2 sections to make it more manageable.(I wish I had done that with the other but, it'll have to be a rainy day project).

these all require a 20mm block set for the video unless it requires a bigger block. ie, you don't use a 20mm block to do a TNS close.

these are not replacing any company sponsored certs, just for gripboard records. ie, even though there is a #3 closer list it's unrelated to the IM cert. same with GHP.

if you are on the list from before the block requirement and wish to recert you can. after the vid is voted on, assuming it passes, you will be added to the top of the list below the date line.

if anybody has any questions feel free to post them here. I'll keep an eye on this thread for the next several days.

Thanks for doing all this work Brent

This is huge, Brent. Thanks for doing this.

I want to thank everyone for the positive feedback about the changes. Just FYI, my work situation will be changing shortly and things might run a bit slower. If you email me and I don't get back to you in about a week please PM me again. I have a bad habit of opening PM's and setting them aside until later and then forgetting.