A Whole New Level Of Respect For The Inch

Jared Goguen

Thank you brother.

In the vid i said that i was showing the size of the handle, then i held the tape up to my hand and said "i dont care any way you read that, its a sub 8" hand".

I once read somewhere that lifting the inch with a sub 8" hand is next to impossible (i cant remember exactly where i read it), so i included the measurement to prove that it was possible.

Cool! I got sub 8" hands too, which makes it both encouraging and discouraging for someone like me to know that there are people like you. :D

Anyways, just know this- while lifting the inch may seem hard right now, take pride in the fact that when you lift your trainer, youll already have stronger hands than 98% of the populace.

Keep plugging away! And You will lift it!

Thanks, sometimes that easy to forget since my only exposer to the world of grip and strength training is over the internet which I think can screw up ones perspective a bit. People only show there amazing feats and not failing to pick there Inch every other day for a year.

• Like 1

Anyways, just know this- while lifting the inch may seem hard right now, take pride in the fact that when you lift your trainer, youll already have stronger hands than 98% of the populace.

Thanks, sometimes that easy to forget since my only exposer to the world of grip and strength training is over the internet which I think can screw up ones perspective a bit. People only show there amazing feats and not failing to pick there Inch every other day for a year.

THIS.

I feel like I'm not actually strong before I can close a #3.5, pinch 2x20kgs and lift double bw on the axle.

Powerlifting is something I gave up a along time ago, cause that's something I simply just will never be great at as every other guy on youtube atg squats 700lbs on 200lbs bw.

Edited by Norden

After two and half years ago I got my INCHes from Germany. In this video I tested those at first time. Weather was wery gold then. :ph34r:

Nice, Juha. From where in Germany did you get your inch bells?

From Gladiator Power

THIS.

I feel like I'm not actually strong before I can close a #3.5, pinch 2x20kgs and lift double bw on the axle.

Powerlifting is something I gave up a along time ago, cause that's something I simply just will never be great at as every other guy on youtube atg squats 700lbs on 200lbs bw.

A little off the subject but I like this guys powerlifting story I which there was more videos like this of people sharing there story.