Coc #3.5 Hold Closed

freeondie

this'll bring some more monsters out of the woodwork - idk, 19 seconds on a 3.5 is ridiculous, you should try for the silver bullet record on the #3

silver bullet for the weak, for those who can not hold in the closed state :))

• Like 4

Oh now he's getting cocky :grin:

But you may.

• Like 1

Awesome! :rock :rock :rock

• Like 1

Damn, I forgot my silver bullet

Edited by Juha Harju
  • Like 5

Timed #4 close next?

I would like to try. I think it will be quite difficult to make, even a few seconds.

Juha, still a true gripbeast man. :bow Vano, also very strong! I will probably never get to this level but damn this motivates me! :mosher

• Like 1

Chez, vano and juha....making grippers cool again!

:bow to the legends

Cheers bro.

My video was old. Yesterday I did hard grip training with axle, rolling handles, anvils and grippers. Today I did speed and maybe tomorrow or thursday I will do frest video with coc#3.5 + holding.

• Like 1

Cheers bro.

My video was old. Yesterday I did hard grip training with axle, rolling handles, anvils and grippers. Today I did speed and maybe tomorrow or thursday I will do frest video with coc#3.5 + holding.

Would be awesome to see some friendly competition for mm7 between you three!

• Like 1

Cheers bro.

I tried yesterday at my training MM7 and a little bit open. If I dream MM7 cert then I should do specific gripper training and must skip axle, inch and rolling handles training. But now must important things for me are new IM little big horn WR & silver bullet hold (only weak gripsters) WR. I think that I and Alexey will do real fight with IM silver bullet 13.12 2014 at Lieto IM Record´s breakers.

When I was strong with grippers I did easy three singles with official MM6 and last one was almost two reps. It seem that Vano is next who can break MM7.

3rd close:

After shifting my focus for a couple months on the King Kong Competition events, I'm back to focusing on grippers. I'm rusty and lost of little power so it will take a couple months to get back up to top form but MM7 is my next major goal.

• Like 5

Alright so just for fun I tried to cheat my 3.5 closed for a hold. I've only tried to attempt this gripper maybe 5 times ever and never tried to cheat any gripper closed that I can't close with one hand.

I think this could help make my 3 feel like a joke. I was of course able to get it closed with both hands but it opened right up to what you see here and if you listen close you can here it creeking open as I hold lol. This gripper is a beast and is very creeky sounding.

Edited by king crusher
  • Like 2