Hands Under 6 Inches

jchapman

Just an observation to share:

I was helping a 20 year old student dead lift today, and noticed his hands were very, very small. I measured them at 5 3/4" (made my 7 1/2" hands seem giant). I guess I have never heard of an adult male with hands this small.

Very small hands! :]

And I thought that I have small hands.

That is hard to imagine actually. How tall is he? Perhaps he's in for a late growth spurt being 20 too, who knows....

He is probably about 5'5" or 5'6", and he did a set of 5 at 205# with DO grip on an Oly bar. He is getting to the point where he will have to use an alternating grip.

handy if your pick-pocketer! :)

honestly though, thats got to be frustrating. i wonder how strong small hands like that can get..

How does one measure hands? Diagonally from pinky to thumb? Or vertically from heel to middle finger tip?

How does one measure hands? Diagonally from pinky to thumb? Or vertically from heel to middle finger tip?

EJ - the GripBoard way is from tip of middle (longest) finger to the first crease of the wrist.

• Like 1

Any people with hands over 8"?

Mine are exactly 8".

EJ - the GripBoard way is from tip of middle (longest) finger to the first crease of the wrist.

In that case mine are exactly 8". Thanks Chris.

• Like 1