New Beefbuilder Master

hublifter

I got a new Beefbuilder Master gripper in the mail today. I read some people's complaints that the BBM is too weak. I closed it out of the package with no problem. I cannot close the Ironmind #2 gripper, double stamped. It seems to be a good in-between gripper, in-between the Ironmind #1 and #2 that is. However, it would NOT meet the needs of those who are trying to bridge the gap between a #2 and #3.

My BBM is like that to... I bought it to bridge the gap between the #2 and #3... but it turned out to be weaker than my # 2.

Any suggestions for a bridge between 2 and 3? 3 and 4?

:rock

RB Grippers : 210 IP and 260 IP ?

Try the supermaster for between the 2 and 3. both the elite and the heavy elite which will be out in a month or so will fit in between the 3 and 4. Warren makes some great grippers.

Yeah I'd go for the supermaster for a in between gripper at least thats what Warren Tetting said. I boght a BBE and it's about a 3.25 and a HE which is about a 3.75.

Ya got ripped. My BBM was a lot tougher than the #2 that I have.

They've been that way now for years, seems like they started getting weaker than the #2's over a year ago. Mine's 8.2 cm wide and definitely not weaker than the #2, even a harder double stamped one, but bought in 2000 (I think, it's been awhile). The handles are set in the spring real deep.

My BBM is weak I think it is equal to

or if not less than an IM #1

Matt

The 210 is between my hard two, it is really tuff, and a three. The 260 is tougher then a couple of threes I have access to but equal to a couple other threes I have access to. I came across a Super master recently that felt almost exactly like a 2.5.

Tom,

When we meet again at the AOBS in June, I expect to see you mashing that #3 as if were warm butter!! :happy:bow