Feeling Week

Landon

Well, I just got my 1,2,3,4 today (after the 2nd ups attempt), and I won't be touching the 3 or 4 for anytime soon :( First off, I envy everyone on this board that can close the #1 and higher :) because I'm like 4-5 degrees off of closing the #1. So, as I failed to order the traininer gripper, I'm gonna order that right now as well since I thought I could handle the #1.

Anyways, before I make my final order to ironmind, is there any other things that are worthwhile that I should order ($$$ isn't a problem). I think I should order another set of 1-4's so I can eventually file those down for BTR's.

I guess there is now only room for improvement.

:rock

When I bought my Ironmind grippers I couldn't close the #1 either, 1-2mm away. That's about a year ago and now I have closed an easy #3 and Im getting close to a harder #3. So just keep on training hard and consistent and I'll promise that you'll progress good! :rock

I think you should get the RB crushers. They aren't the same strength as the Ironmind's and that's good.

Good luck with everything! :mosher

Yah, just killed the ego I guess :) But, killing egos for me will just make me work harder.

I'm planning on following the KTA program strictly.

So .. anyways, RB grippers are ? And where can I get them ? Also, should I get another trainer-4 set for BTR's ?

Thnx crushers

Here is the RB grippers: RB grippers

I don't know much about BTR training, but some people have had progress with this. Try to find out what suits you best and then TRAIN HARD with that routine.

Landon,

Get a thick bar or DB's with thick handles THEN load it up heavy and lift! That should help with your grip training.