Got My First Cocs - Now I Know Why All The Fuss!

mcham

I finally decided to bite the bullet and order a 1, 2 and 3. I've been putting it off because they're quite pricey for an aussie, especially once you include shipping... so I've just been using a supergripper.

Now that I have them... I'm so glad I did... MY GOD THESE THINGS ARE ADDICTIVE!!

Anyone else out there who is training crush with just a supergripper?

Give it up! Buy some COCs or something similar. Then you will have a happy little smile on your face like I do now :)

Guest gripmaster316

They are very addictive. I trained with these things every day until my hand started to hurt, after that I had to think of a new training plan. You Aussies aren't the only ones having to pay a lot. I live in Canada, after all the tax and fuss the #1,2,3 came to $120!!! It probably would be a little less now because of the slumping American currency, and the climbing Canadian currency.

If you're on the fence about whether or not to get the grippers - JUST REMEMBER THIS.... if properly taken care of - they will last a lifetime. The grippers I first bought years ago are still going strong; I call them an "investment". These are grippers that you can someday hand down to your children and they can someday hand them down to their children!! :ohmy I plan on one day showing my grandkids my #3 and telling them, "Did you know that grandpa was once able to close this gripper?" :ohmy:)

Edited by Sybersnott

I plan on one day showing my grandkids my #3 and telling them, "Did you know that grandpa was once able to close this gripper?" :ohmy:)

Hey Snott go one better and show them the 4 and say "you wanna see gramps close this?"

The grippers are $19.95 USD each which is about $30.50 AUD.

Shipping and handling was $59 USD, about $90.25 AUD.

So for 3 grippers plus shipping you're paying about $180 AUD - damn expensive!! :(

So just buy more :) I spread out the shipping cost by buying other stuff I can't get my hands on here - some books, some grippers for a friend, etc.... then its no sooo bad.

Hey Snott, lots of guys maintained their strength into old age. You planning on quitting or something?

Seems it's not just grip freaks who get addicted... I've got my grippers at work and half a dozen guys have already vowed they'll close at least the #1... must tap into some primal "man-ly" part of the brain :D

Funny too because these are the same people who normally take the piss about my strange hobbies :tongue

3 guys besides myself managed to close the 1, though with a struggle, and only with their dominant hand. Nobody, myself included, could get the 2.... do I have a wussy workplace?? or perhaps this is pretty good for an office??

I surprised myself and closed the #1 easily right handed, for reps, first time... but it's a hard single with my left... gotta work on that muscle imbalance...

I took my grippers to work also and only 2 people were able to close my #1 no one could close the no.2 so I guess you're work place has a better grip on things.