Sybersnott's Grip Store

Sybersnott

I got a lot of emails regarding the blobs (still do), and now my mind is thinking - should I set up a place on the internet offering various grip related items? I'm also thinking of selling some of the stuff I have and don't use anymore... some grippers, grip machines, etc.

What do ya all think about this idea? Nothing fancy... just a webpage featuring a catalog of stuff I have and things I've made - and at a reasonable price. :)

...or would it me SnottMart??? either way, why not? If you don't use it, or want it any more.....maybe someone here does.

Mike :phone

Snott

If you dont use it,then it must be Shite A...LOL

Seriously,sounds a good idea,lets see what ya got budy. :D

put the stuff up for bid on Ebay??? :stuart

Won't everyone get confused when they look at the list and see that something's snott for sale?? :stuart

Jon@han

SyberStuff.... SyberStore.... SyberMart.... It's Snott-A-Lot of money when you spend your dough with Sybersnott!!! :rolleyes:laugh

O.K., that settles the matter! Sybersnott's store is going to be in business soon! :D:yikes:D

BTW, I'm not interested in the on-line auction biz. I feel that if you want it and I have it for sale - you should get it WITHOUT jumping over hoops and fighting through a crowd. In other words - Ebay not for me! ;)

Glad you asked!

It's when the, "When Hell Freezes Over" special sale comes up! Look for it soon! :dry:mellow

Sounds like a plan to me.

You might want to consider an open section to the website, sort of a place just for buying and selling unique grip items. Who knows, maybe that could attract some people with anvils for sale :D

Strongman,

Yes, you're right. But since my inventory would change day-to-day... that wouldn't be feasible. I can update quicker on the webpage.

BTW, found your website by mistake - great site!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Snott,

What do you have for sale or swap?

Here's my list of toys:

PDA Atlas

IM Hardy handshake

IM 2 1'2" db handles

PDA Paul Bunyan(2" grip log bar)

I read on the board that you recently grabbed some KB's. What size are they,and do you want to swap some stuff? We can bring them to the AOBS dinner to save on shipping! Let me know.

John DiStano

John,

I don't think hauling a bunch of heavy stuff on a flight is the best thing; I could probably bring something to the AOBS that you would be interested in and we could trade. That's a good idea. Do you know my email? Please email me and let's talk about it! :happy

Hey Snott,

I emailed you a few times and haven't heard back from you yet. If you're still interested in swapping some toys, drop me a line at lecter@bellatlantic.net.

John D.