Im Anvil Destruction From Burns/vance Training

jvance

New PR (Vance) on the LBH, 209.8#/95.16kg at a BW of 188.2# (1.11 of bodyweight lift)

Kody PR on the LBH; pulls PR 230.2#/104.41kg at a BW of 199# with shoes (1.15 of bodyweight lift)

Like usual, another badass training session with Kody; I'll post a detailed write-up in my log - stay tuned

Edited by jvance
  • Like 2

Great work guys! Kody, that is a monster pull. Hope you get the world record come October! Jon, I really feel like you are one of the strongest, well rounded grip athletes out there, pound for pound.

• Like 3

Great work guys! Kody, that is a monster pull. Hope you get the world record come October! Jon, I really feel like you are one of the strongest, well rounded grip athletes out there, pound for pound.

Thank you ! I hope I am able to compete. And yes Jon is ! Well observed Anthony ! You Texas guys will understand when you see him in action when he trains. Im not sure where he digs his energy and stamina out of but when he does it is intense and very awesome to see in person. He has a way of bringing the best out of you and he does it every time he trains. Sucks Im about to lose the best training partner a guy could ever ask for. You don't see very many guys with a heart like that ! Talk about puttin in work ! He lives it !

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind words y'all.. It's starting to come together for me but I am really starting to believe in medium range high volume work! Like I said on Shalmans thread, work is where you build the tendons. I like to find exercises that don't aggravate the tendons and build the base. Everything in time.

Kody it was great to see you jump in the saddle... Like I mentioned before.... You're gonna need some more weights around if you pulling like that!

Terrific lifting fellas!

• Like 1