New Movie!

Bill Piche

http://www.cyberpump.com/gallery/GripBoard...Gallery?&page=3

Yes, both are 3's. You can see better in the original video before digitizing it.

Also, I would suggest Tommy go to Rick's grip contest or the AOBS so he can get what appears to be his rightful place in grip history given his size.

He IS coming to my contest Wannagrip. :mosher

Awesome Tommy- :bow

Rick Walker :rock

He IS coming to my contest Wannagrip. :mosher

Awesome Tommy- :bow

Rick Walker :rock

I hope he follows through and does come Rick. Much more than the contest is at stake IMO.

I used to think that Tommy was not for real, a troll even. This was when he first showed up here. I soon realized that I was dead wrong, and became a big fan and supporter of him. He has taken all the skepticism and disbelief in his stride. He is the real deal. Some time ago I expressed the opinion that he was one of the best in the world, and wanted him to be the next man to close a #4. Some got very upset with me over this, and said he had done nothing! Thankyou Tommy for justifying my faith in you. I am sorry I ever doubted you.

:bow

Tommy's frankness and brimming self-confidence have been mistaken for boasting and has engendered in some irritation. To his credit, he didn't seem to get at all upset with this. I really never had a hard time believing him. I have seen so many 160 pound freaks of tendon strength in my many years of rock climbing that I know there are people out there who are my size who have "the gift".

Way to go Tommy!!

Mike M.

Tommy, you once again did well! I can't wait til you can do #4s like that! Big goals for big dreamers! I like the height of those hubs. :whistel You dog!!! :yikes

Congrats! :rock:bow:rock

L.J.

Inspirational! I love your determintion Tommy!

Tommy

Great video,you make it look easy. :bow

What diameter are the hubs on those 45,s your lifting.

Tommy

Thanks for the reply,My plates are 15kilos have 5"across by 1" deep,

i can get these,but my 20kilos disks are 5" across by only 1/2" deep,

i will need alot more fingewrtip strength before i can gat one of these.

Seen as how the Ironmind hub pincher is 3" across by1.25" deep,if you use one it obviously has a good cross over affect,how much do you need to be doin on the Ironmind hub before you could get the 20kilos disk.

I better get to work on my grip :blink

Good job

Matt