Old Man Steel Bending Medley

Buccos1

I recently turned 40 :huh: and decided to try something to commemorate this craziness. Originally, I was going to do a Red DO/DU combination, but decided to up the ante a little, by adding a tough shoe at the end.

Here is the order in which I attempted everything:

1/4 x 7" grade 8 (black) -- DU in single IMPs

Red Nail -- DO in single IMPs

Diamond Bronco PL000 -- 1.2" suede

My fingers were shot after the DU grade 8, which made the Red Nail extremely tough on the kink, as I couldn't feel anything for about 10 seconds. The entire kink, sweep and crush on the shoe was just pain. Must be just getting old. LOL

• Like 5

Very nice. Love the medley. Your arms got eff'in HUGE

Happy birthday bro

strong as hell man ! hows your reverse ? thinking about going for that triathalon cert ?

Very nice. Love the medley. Your arms got eff'in HUGE

Happy birthday bro

Thanks EJ! I barely train arms anymore ... maybe 1 set of curls per month. I've tried to do bis semi-regularly too, but have no motivation to do that anymore.

strong as hell man ! hows your reverse ? thinking about going for that triathalon cert ?

Thanks! My reverse isn't that great ... never really put that much into it though. It's another one of those things (like training biceps) that is really hard to get excited for. LOL

It's always a pleasure to see you DU something, but then to go on like you did, that's exceptional; 40 is clearly not slowing you down much.

Very nice and I'm 43 now and still feel like I can kill some steel and the best is in front of me.

Only real thing I've noticed as I think through a bend more now....you know the "what if it snaps" mentality where I used to throw caution to the wind more.

Very intense as always, even now that you turned 40 :grin:

Great medley!

Edited by MANTHOS

It's always a pleasure to see you DU something, but then to go on like you did, that's exceptional; 40 is clearly not slowing you down much.

Thanks man! Still feeling though. LOL

Very nice and I'm 43 now and still feel like I can kill some steel and the best is in front of me.

Only real thing I've noticed as I think through a bend more now....you know the "what if it snaps" mentality where I used to throw caution to the wind more.

Thanks man! Yeah, things are starting to accumulate, but in this thing we do, you just gotta be able to "turn it on and tune it out."

Very intense as always, even now that you turned 40 :grin:

Great medley!

Thanks buddy!

Love it Carl! Great work!

Although you need to lose the "old man" out of this video. You are far from the average 40 year old!

Nice job my friend!

• Like 1

Love it Carl! Great work!

Although you need to lose the "old man" out of this video. You are far from the average 40 year old!

Nice job my friend!

Thanks Sean! :grin: