Iron Grip Cert 200kg (595lbs)

EJ Livesey

Very, very strong bend EJ! Congrats brother! You have a great shot at hitting the #1 spot on that freestyle list soon.

Super impressive as always.

Thanks bro, I plan on taking and keeping the #1 spot. It will happen. I can't wait to see you destroy some of this steel. It's gonna be awesome.

• Like 1

Very, very strong bend EJ! Congrats brother! You have a great shot at hitting the #1 spot on that freestyle list soon.

Thanks bro, I plan on taking and keeping the #1 spot. It will happen. I can't wait to see you destroy some of this steel. It's gonna be awesome.

I'm definitely looking forward to receiving my package form Russia! Since I bend mostly in imp's I'm going to shoot for the 450kg un-braced triathlon cert. That'll be my new bending goal. Need to do a lot more work on my DU and Rev though!!!

I'm definitely looking forward to receiving my package form Russia! Since I bend mostly in imp's I'm going to shoot for the 450kg un-braced triathlon cert. That'll be my new bending goal. Need to do a lot more work on my DU and Rev though!!!

I was considering this very hard along with barehand. But then I came to my senses, lol. I'm gonna stick with DO in singles. Really can't wait to see you bend this stuff. I won't be the only one from America doing it.

DO for me. Hopefully the possibility of a distributor in America becomes available soon. I'm sure I'll still buy something from Russia when my money gets right :)

DO for me. Hopefully the possibility of a distributor in America becomes available soon. I'm sure I'll still buy something from Russia when my money gets right :)

For a distributor to even be considered there needs to be way more interest and US sales. The steel is expensive but worth every penny. It's great stuff and very very close to estimated weight. It's about as close as DR comes.

• Like 1

Ahem... If you are planning on sticking to singles, your #1 spot may be in danger, sir. Im fixin to come back on the scene in my fat wraps. Sheeeiiit.

We will talk when I see it. I can brush off my fatties too.

I believe y'all might have a contender with that big Russian dude that's bending FBBC Square like it's nothing.

I believe y'all might have a contender with that big Russian dude that's bending FBBC Square like it's nothing.

This is true, but Tommy and I have both bent many things he hasn't.

• Like 1

This is true, but Tommy and I have both bent many things he hasn't.

Boom.

Yep.. I just co-signed that shit.

And with some very specific training both of us will be right back to where we were. I welcome the competition.

• Like 3

Great stuff, reminds me of some good old(not really so old) days. Great bend in singles Ej and great job from Ivan with the calibrated steel. Puts the fire up again!

• Like 1

Great stuff, reminds me of some good old(not really so old) days. Great bend in singles Ej and great job from Ivan with the calibrated steel. Puts the fire up again!

Thanks Manthos. It's nice to be back bending decent stuff again. Yes Ivan and his team did a hell of a job on these bars. They are amazing.

Manthos, I am very glad you've noticed the product of our efforts, thank you!

EJ, brother, once again thanks for all kind words and support!