Bbm And Bbe

RSW

I just received my Beefbuilder Master and Elite today from Weightlifter's Warehouse, and they are great! The spring on the BBM hardly binds at all, and allows a much smoother and easier close than the IM#2 gripper. In fact I did a no-set close for 5 reps with the BBM, while I can barely do one rep with the #2. If I could do it all over again I would buy a complete set of BB grippers to train on and just get the IM #2 and #3 to certify on. IMHO the BB grippers are better made.

There is a lot of variance to the BB series grippers

IMO, I have a BBM and it is so close to #1 IM

gripper maybe even easier.

Matt

Edited by Emsquared

If you can afford it (and I know you can), get a Tetting custom made gripper. He can vary the width of the handles to whatever you want, AND you'll be getting a well-made gripper. I had him build a custom gripper for me... a BBE turned down as far as possible - narrow handles and still a brute to close!! :)