Red Nail In Singles About 20 Seconds

Durrs

Shout out to PeterSweden for the Deload idea. I came back and smashed this sucker. Form wasn't the best but felt good.

• Like 2

Sweet!

Awesome job. Congratulations.

Thanks guys! If it wasn't for you people posting awesome bending vids and keeping me motivated I wouldn't of got it this fast. I'm thinking when I can get 3 Reds in singles in one workout I'm going to try and get certified does that sound about where I should be before trying?

Shout out to PeterSweden for the Deload idea. I came back and smashed this sucker. Form wasn't the best but felt good.

Time and effort does pay off, listen to peter he knows his sh*t!

Congrats!

I only regurgitate what knowledgeable ppl like David Wigren has told me.

Want good pointers in bending? Go directly to David :)

Edited by PeterSweden
  • Like 1

You killed it mate!

I only regurgitate what knowledgeable ppl like David Wigren has told me.

Want good pointers in bending? Go directly to David :)

Thanks for the confidence :grin: . But really I'm not that involved in steel bending these days. I don't take the time to come on here and share training ideas that much anymore. It glads me however to see guys like you carry on the torch and help spread knowledge so the new guys don't have to make all the mistakes we did back when we started.

• Like 1

Awesome job man. You could cert now I'm sure!

Edited by king crusher

Hell yea bro, I smell a red cert and a bastard bend

coming up!

Thanks brothers. I failed a second Red today in singles about 10 minutes after this vid and then did a couple in doubles so I'm going to wait and see if next week I can't get at least two Reds in singles if so I'll call for a cert.

Bro that was a night and day difference from the red that was almost 10mins. Your form look led good and strong other than all that bending over on the kink. It's just some wasted power that isn't going into the bar, but once you get into tougher steel you will see what I mean. Seems your hands and skin is up to the beating. The only real advice left to give is be sure you can bend a red any time. By anytime I mean sleepy and half awake at 3am. A couple more weeks of doing what you're doing and you will be there.

Edited by EJ Livesey

Bro that was a night and day difference from the red that was almost 10mins. Your form look led good and strong other than all that bending over on the kink. It's just some wasted power that isn't going into the bar, but once you get into tougher steel you will see what I mean. Seems your hands and skin is up to the beating. The only real advice left to give is be sure you can bend a red any time. By anytime I mean sleepy and half awake at 3am. A couple more weeks of doing what you're doing and you will be there.

Thanks man. I'm going to try and not bend over on the kink but for some reason it's really hard not to. The thing about bending for me is I superset it with chest day and I try and time my max effort bend between my 3-4th work BP or Dip set but after about 5-6 work sets I am burnt out and then it takes about no bull 4 days to recover before I feel like I can even attempt a yellow lol. Thanks for the advice brother and I'm getting closer to that 120# gripper as well!