Rectangular Fatgripz?

truth1ness

This is something I'd love to see. Instantly turn any dumbbell or bar or pullupbars or swing handle into pinch grip handles just like you can turn them into fat bars with the current round Fatgripz.

This is something I'd love to see. Instantly turn any dumbbell or bar or pullupbars or swing handle into pinch grip handles just like you can turn them into fat bars with the current round Fatgripz.

Wouldn't work, too much squish.

Wouldn't work, too much squish.

I'm not saying you're going to buy this and throw out all your metal pinch blocks. Lots of people here like regular fatgripz in addition to their axles, I don't see why rectangular fatgripz wouldn't be the same in addition to pinch blocks. One set would open up dozens of single and double hand pinch based exercises who don't want to or can't buy a pinch version of everything in their home or commercial gym, eg saxon bar, two pinch handle dumbbells, pinch lever swing handles, etc. The softer material would let you train really high volume (it'd probably be far superior to training pinch with gloves on).

Edited by truth1ness