Coc 2.5 First Close

Sean Cashman

I have never shut my CoC 2.5 before today so was pretty happy. Haven't been focusing on grippers but I think my rolling thunder and pinch work has just overall strengthened my hands. Working on my set is my next step.

MM of a #3 dream still alive!

Cheers!

Edited by Sean Cashman
  • Like 6

Congrats Sean, great job on the close man. I will be rootin' for you to close the #3 here in the future!

Congrats Sean! I can't view the video right now, but I'm looking forward to seeing it tonight.

Nice close Sean! Stay with it and you'll be there.

Nice work!

It feels so nice to finally shut the #2.5

Keeping working and you will eventually get to the #3.

Nice!!

Nice job Sean, yeah pinch and thick bar are the squat and deadlift of the grip world.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys.

Watching Hoss's like you guys do incredible grip stuff is very motivating!

Excellent work Sean. Work on repping that gripper and you will be on your way to the three!

Congrats, Sean!

Good work! #2.5 is definitely a serious gripper. That is sometimes lost around here. It's a feat to get to this level!

Good work! #2.5 is definitely a serious gripper. That is sometimes lost around here. It's a feat to get to this level!

I really agree with this. It's definitely not something to be taken for granted!

• Like 1

Thanks guys! Yeah 2.5 doesn't seem like much when everyone is slamming shut huge grippers but you need to start somewhere. Closing the 2.5 got me so pumped I ordered a couple more grippers from Cannon Powerworks today. It's funny how little milestones motivate you to keep pushing further.

Thanks for the support.

Thanks guys! Yeah 2.5 doesn't seem like much when everyone is slamming shut huge grippers but you need to start somewhere. Closing the 2.5 got me so pumped I ordered a couple more grippers from Cannon Powerworks today. It's funny how little milestones motivate you to keep pushing further.

Thanks for the support.

Well, hopefully that's contagious! :D

Thanks for the support.

Well, hopefully that's contagious! :D

Lols.

Thanks for the support.

what did you get? GHP 6? I think most strong guys can't close the 2.5. Its the first real manly gripper lol.

Edited by Mike Sharkey

Just remember, the gripboard is The conglomerate of world class grip athletes. Around here, the 2.5 may be a notch in most people's belts, but in the real world, many men would fail miserably with a 1. Just by being an active member here who is nearing the IM 3, you usually have the strongest hands in the room most places you go.

• Like 3

#ManHandled