Adjustable Wrist Training Tools

truth1ness

I'm curious which of these adjustable wrist tools you guys would pick if you could have only one (or rank order which you would get first). All three seem to get great reviews and I'm thinking mostly about one or both of the first two (the third seems a bit focused on bending which I'm not ready to get into at the moment). Just curious if anyone has multiple of these. Feel free to add any that I missed, these are the three variable resistance tools that came to mind.

Jedd, have you ever done a review of the Sidewinder, or Joe have you tried the Bison?

Bison 1m

Sidewinder xTreme Pro

Wrist Developer

Edited by truth1ness

I think you might be mixing apples & oranges with the models you selected. The answer is going to be depends on your goals. Also, I would say that a sledge hammer makes a great wrist developer. As does a wrist roller. Both can be had for very low prices.

I agree wit bwwm. Choose according to you goals. If i had to pick just one tool for wrists, i would take sledgehammer. So many different uses and resistance is easy to change.

You can't really go wrong with a sledgehammer - they\re well worth it when it comes to wrist training.