Coc #4 Mms Closes (older Models)

Chez

Wow. That's incredible.

It's dedicated athletes like youself that motivate me to continue training; Please Don't ever stop being awesome.

This past week I was in Phoenix, AZ on business and I reached out to Aaron Corcorran to meet up for a short training session. I got a chance to try his COC #4 (194lb RGC) and John Eaton's COC #4 (199lb RGC). I closed Aaron's twice and John's once. My first time ever closing a COC #4. Here are the videos:

My second close of Aaron's #4 =

John Eaton's #4 =

I never stopped believing that I could accomplish this: http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=40294&hl=+how%20+many%20+you%20+guys%20+think%20+you%20+will%20+close%20+coc&page=3 = Post #44

I trained really hard to get to this level but the job isn't done yet. I still have a long way to go

"And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep"

MM6 is going down soon!

Big Thanks to Aaron for having me over.

Congrats Chez...in reading your old post your big goal was hit. With not one but two #4's :bow:bow Keep going and that #3.5 cert and MM6 will surely follow.

Dang, That is nasty strong Chez. Well done !

Very very well done Chez!!!! I want to see you on the CoC 4 list one day

Thanks a lot to all the guys who just posted. It means a lot to me. I just got my first COC #3 Off Hand Table No Set Close tonight so I'm hoping to post a double COC #3 No set close soon.

• Like 2