2 X 20 Kg Plates Pinch Lift And 187 Kg On Im R-ring Lift

Ivan Beritashvili

May 24th, wonderful session, full of PRs

1) My friend Ruben Piliposyan presented me on my birthday wonderful 20 kilo DOMYOS plate with one flat side and impossible hub. Two days ago I bought a pair to this plate and finally I am in the league of 2x20 kg pinch lifters. Very wide 72 mm (2 7/8") with sharp edges. This width disallows to use wrist during the lift like on adjustable apparatus.

2) IronMind R-ring 187 kilos lift (412 lbs). One step closer to 200 kilos.
  • Like 1

Excellent, you have very well rounded and diverse grip strength! Easy lift for you

Lots of great feats, Ivan!

Excellent pinch Ivan!! I'm not surprised you are pulling this much already on the ring. Well done.

Great job on the lifts. The pinch looked easy for you!

You are gonna rip your hands off. You're pushing pretty hard, like me with bending. Is any of the ring lifts slowing your healing progress. I know you said before it wasn't, but that's A LOT of weight and pressure in weird spots. Lots of pressure on different nerves and tendons that connect to the thumb. I'm not trying to nag, but you gotta heal.

Nice vids, 2 45's looked easy!

Nice vids, 2 45's looked easy!

Thanks for watching!!

You are gonna rip your hands off. You're pushing pretty hard, like me with bending. Is any of the ring lifts slowing your healing progress. I know you said before it wasn't, but that's A LOT of weight and pressure in weird spots. Lots of pressure on different nerves and tendons that connect to the thumb. I'm not trying to nag, but you gotta heal.

It's other hand EJ. Thanks that you care.

BTW, when weight hangs on 4 fingers it doesn't touch the thumb web. I'll do little increases, smth like 5 kg in a week.

After watching the video again, I actually figured it was the other hand. Of course I care, you are the best reverse bender to date. I'd hate to see you lose it. You have a ton of potential.

I have no idea about the ring lifts but I know 400+ is a huge lift...!!

The plate pinch looked easy ,VERY VERY Impressive!

Very nice Ivan!! To give everyone a idea on the ring lift the bigger of the 2 Dinnie stones is 411lbs. some very huge strong guys have not been able to lift it without straps. Not sure of Ivan's goals but I hope to one day get to Scotland and pic the Dinnies at the same tome with no straps.

Very nice Ivan!! To give everyone a idea on the ring lift the bigger of the 2 Dinnie stones is 411lbs. some very huge strong guys have not been able to lift it without straps. Not sure of Ivan's goals but I hope to one day get to Scotland and pic the Dinnies at the same tome with no straps.

I hoped to lift the Dinnies someday, most likely with straps, but they are currently available to the public. Not sure if that is going to change.