Coc#2 For Reps

Nowornever

Hi =) I want to see what the top guys can do with the #2 ccs reps. Do a try and post the video here. Fun challenge and training. Anyone can do it and post it here.

You do realize those videos will be hours long, right?

• Like 2

Click click click click click click.........snap

Trying to be a wise guy, Okey lets keep the grip community boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing then

Closing a 2 for 100reps is boring

Trying to be a wise guy, Okey lets keep the grip community boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing then

Yea dude, a #2 for reps would be boring. But a #2 for reps while eating 10 double cheeseburgers would be awesome. Or a #2 for reps while drinking a bottle of hot sauce. Just throwing ideas out.

• Like 4

Yea dude, a #2 for reps would be boring. But a #2 for reps while eating 10 double cheeseburgers would be awesome. Or a #2 for reps while drinking a bottle of hot sauce. Just throwing ideas out.

I think it is boring seeing the top guys doing max attempt at a gripper they can not handle. "This gripper is so heavy so i'm gonna chest crush with all my power so it's just 1" left to close but then i shake too much so there will not be any proof of me closing it

Closing a 2 for 100reps is boring

Show me you closing it for 100 reps, There is no one on this board closing a #2 for 100 reps... That will not even be a long video hahahahahah. Maby 5 minutes, that is short man

Everyone calm down a little. What's wrong with his idea? If you don't want to do it or don't think others will want to do it, just let the thread die.

Last time I checked, Juha had a 2.5 mms close for reps as one of his online video contests that got a lot of video responses from some top guys. Juha's was a good idea, what makes this one any different? Is it the fact that the OP is not a top grip guy?

Any grip idea is better than no grip idea. It just gets old when people make negative-toned remarks to newer guys, but nut swing from the top guys when we all have similiar ideas and want the same things.

Also, as far as max attempts, if you arent shaking and about to make your head explode, then your half-assing it. Nothing wrong with max attempts. They may not make for great videos to judge, but we all love to see the big gripper closes.

Edited by Billy Jack
  • Like 3

Show me you closing it for 100 reps, There is no one on this board closing a #2 for 100 reps... That will not even be a long video hahahahahah. Maby 5 minutes, that is short man

First of all, if you are going to ask world class athletes to do something, you can't get angry when they say no. Would you ask Ilya Ilin to do as many 100kg snatches as he could and get pissed when he said that was silly? No, you wouldn't.

That being said, if you look on David Horne's website, there was a time when guys where doing this.

• Like 1

They havn't sad no, they just try to be fun. But they can keep with their boring memes cheat closing big grippers. It is much about technique when ccs is more strength and also wanna ser their stamina because they are good at maning memes and being rude att new gripsters

As a new gripster, it might be better to ask questions or advice, perhaps post a video and ask for technique critique, rather than posting a challenge. You might even have asked how many reps can an elite gripster can do on an easier gripper rather than coming off so challenging. The crowd here is pretty helpful and supportive, so if you got a bad response, you might reevaluate your approach for next time. I hope you take that as constructive criticism and continue to post.

• Like 2

They havn't sad no, they just try to be fun. But they can keep with their boring memes cheat closing big grippers. It is much about technique when ccs is more strength and also wanna ser their stamina because they are good at maning memes and being rude att new gripsters

"Their boring memes cheat closing big grippers." "Maning memes"

What is "memes cheat closing" and "maning memes"?

• Like 1

We were feeding the trolls here guys. This is that kid from Sweden again. Thanks to a member for sniffing him out again. We had an issue with the board's ban filters so in came the troll. You would think someone has something better to do with their time.

I'm pretty sure English isn't his first language. Not fanning the fire or anything. Giving the bennifit of the doubt.

We were feeding the trolls here guys. This is that kid from Sweden again. Thanks to a member for sniffing him out again. We had an issue with the board's ban filters so in came the troll. You would think someone has something better to do with their time.

Sorry bro. I didn't know.

I'm pretty sure English isn't his first language. Not fanning the fire or anything. Giving the bennifit of the doubt.

Sorry bro. I didn't know.

No problem because it can take a bit to reveal and the only way to do it is by dialogue. :)

I enjoy repping grippers. Last time I did max reps on the #2 I got 66 reps. Not CCS sized though.

Edited by king crusher

I just sent this kid a video of a world class grip guy doing 700 CCS #2 closes. That'll keep him busy for a while.

• Like 3

What has he done before?

I understood that he has been "trolling" before.