112lb Inch Trainer 20 1/2 Rep.

Josh O'Dell

Depends on the price lol i just want to lift the inch someday

even if its someone elses its a big goal for me. I have never

tried a true inch so its hard to say where i would be with it.

Thanks David

very cool josh... its one of my goals this year too.. not only that but its gotta be Kody's inch replica.. its a mean one... close to 180 i think, if i can lift that i could easily manhandle other inches

Thanks, Dam thats a beast wish i could give it a go!

Now that was some work! You will be one muscle packed dude you keep that up! Remember pull with your back too, you are so strong armed it overshadows your back. Welcome to strength.

Now that was some work! You will be one muscle packed dude you keep that up! Remember pull with your back too, you are so strong armed it overshadows your back. Welcome to strength.

Thank you sir!

Inspired , last night I took a 90 lb Bosco bell with inch type dimensions , braced my left arm, both feet on floor went to straight arm no floor touch position for one set of 20 each arm . A start, but that did sting! Thanks Josh!

Inspired , last night I took a 90 lb Bosco bell with inch type dimensions , braced my left arm, both feet on floor went to straight arm no floor touch position for one set of 20 each arm . A start, but that did sting! Thanks Josh!

Im glad i inspired a legend! Thats dang good pullin to, im amazed

how strong they have made me along with axle deads!

Josh, You have created a monster. I tried the 90 lb. Bosco bell Thursday for a bunch of non stop rows at the end of my workout and I still have aching hands, wrists, and back. Whew, that kind a work will kill you or make you stronger! Thanks for getting us all moving!

Josh, You have created a monster. I tried the 90 lb. Bosco bell Thursday for a bunch of non stop rows at the end of my workout and I still have aching hands, wrists, and back. Whew, that kind a work will kill you or make you stronger! Thanks for getting us all moving!

Ol yea it's a great lift! I love pushing for one last rep it makes all the difference.

Joshua, do you live near anyone with an Inch? I think you are ready to get some good airtime and maybe even a full DL!

Joshua, do you live near anyone with an Inch? I think you are ready to get some good airtime and maybe even a full DL!

Not that i no of, I hope to get one of my own someday.