112lb Inch Trainer Offhand14reps Bent Over Row.

Josh O'Dell

Ol yea there my favorite next to axle

Deads. Thanks

I could not pull up video . If that is one handed fairly strict work( try always to keep feet aligned and hips square ) you will have a super grip and a back to match! Rows and Triplex pulls have put lots of muscle on our guys.

Im sorry i will look into the problem, I have been doing

Rows for a while and it has thickend my back up alot!

That development will help all your other lifts as well. Stronger grip and lats will help the , deadlift ,cleans, incline and bench press giving a solid base or shelf to support and push from.

The problem should be fixed with the video guys.

• 2 weeks later...

I am working on a strapped non stop full range set of 50 reps with the 134s with each arm. The sets non stop with the bare hand baby Inch 90 last week had me fried for 4 days. Rows are a mainstay of our training.

• Like 1

I never thought to use a strap, i bet your back gets

a better workout!

The back muscle group is so large and offsets the frequently overworked front / chest / shoulder group it is essential for body balance and the stability for a strong grip. Your hands no matter how strong are out shadowed by the power of your back, legs ,and chest so thinking I will only use weights that I can hold ( always) with no assist is clotting yourself very short on building muscle mass. Yes, perhaps a combo of thick bar unassisted work with heavy strap assisted finish may be the answer. I perhaps have went at grip at a high stress level longer than most( 50 years sing my first grip related work) and while I did pace, change exercises and methods the truth of it is you can Kill your hands for a wile and all you will have left when you are 50 or 64 as I am could be swollen, arthritic hands and wrists. Not fun, manly , or helpful. Use your head wisely because the guys telling you to be doing the crazy routines will be long gone

The back muscle group is so large and offsets the frequently overworked front / chest / shoulder group it is essential for body balance and the stability for a strong grip. Your hands no matter how strong are out shadowed by the power of your back, legs ,and chest so thinking I will only use weights that I can hold ( always) with no assist is clotting yourself very short on building muscle mass. Yes, perhaps a combo of thick bar unassisted work with heavy strap assisted finish may be the answer. I perhaps have went at grip at a high stress level longer than most( 50 years sing my first grip related work) and while I did pace, change exercises and methods the truth of it is you can Kill your hands for a wile and all you will have left when you are 50 or 64 as I am could be swollen, arthritic hands and wrists. Not fun, manly , or helpful. Use your head wisely because the guys telling you to be doing the crazy routines will be long gone

Exactly. Well put, Richard.